Sole Agent in Japan
for Cerium Oxide Powder
- What is lapping?
- This process method is to feed abrasive slurry on the rotating lapping
plate and apply down pressure to the workpiece placed on the plate to carry
out relative movement of the three components (abrasive, rotating lapping
plate and workpiece). Very flat surface accuracy can be obtained by this
- What is polishing?
- A method to perform polishing of the workpiece by retention of the abrasives
to the polishing pad or cloth. It is a post-process performed after the
lapping in a separate process.
- Measuring method (flatness, parallelism, roughness)
- Measuring method of flatness, parallelism, and roughness.
- Cleaning machines
- - What is ultrasonic cleaning?
- What is RCA cleaning?